Between Nature and LegendBetween Nature and Legend
Turrite Cava is a beautiful hidden valley, it is located in a happy spot on freshwater spring in the Turrite Cava river. The limpidity of the river is also given by the white and grey-blue stones of its bottom.
An amazing place where the spontaneous manifestation of nature allows a freedom of imagination and wonder.
With this tour you’ll be able to live a sport experience of fun and suitable for all, where you will take part in an unforgettable adventure. All of these activities allow you to enjoy the spectacularity of this river.
After lunch, we’re going to Borgo a Mozzano with a stop to visit the Devil’s Bridge, whose legend tells a story about its construction: many years ago the foreman realizes that construction work is lagging behind schedule, and asks the devil to help him finish everything in one night. The devil accepts, asking in payment the first soul that will cross the bridge. The man agrees, but then fools the demon by sending his way a pig – which in the end was taken by the Devil who falls in the river. People say they hear the presence of the Devil who comes back as a ghost in the shape of the pig in the moonless nights, in search of the man who fooled him.
- Meeting with the guide and departure to Turrite Cava by private transport
- Rafting/Canyoning/Kayak/Riverplay at the river
- Lunch in a typical Garfagnino restaurant on the riverside
- Departure to Borgo a Mozzano by private transport
- Visit at the Ponte del Diavolo and Borgo a Mozzano
- Return to Lucca by private transport